Marketgeometry

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday Trade Review 11/11/2009

Today was crazy for me. I just should remember I can not trade when the wife is at home period. I also was waiting for my daughter to show up to pick up the unneeded furniture after the wife bought a bunch of new stuff.
-
I made a couple of dollars on the ABT short - see post below. I tried going short Gold after it broke the morning low and got hurt. I thought to then buy the break out and it failed too. Here I kept a closed enough stop were I covered my commissions. After that trade with all the other crap going on - it was a lost day and I was never able to get back into the black.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +113 net +100 shares 2518
Stock Futures: none
Forex : none
Commodities: gross -170 net -181 contracts 4

No comments: