Marketgeometry

Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday Trade Review - a good day that could have been great 11/09/2009


I know. I know. I know. One trade has nothing to do with another or should not but I had gone long the EURO last night on the break out over 1.49 but the trade went no where and I got out. If I only went to bed and put a stop in under 1.49 I would have woken up very happy and up about $500.
-
If I was up on the EURO, it would have put me in a more aggressive or gutsy state of mind. I tried with the Big Mouth Stocks and got no where. I has going to short Gold but chicken out and maybe up $500 I would have had the guts to. Then there was the RIMM trade. A very good trade buying the break above 59.50. I got slipped 7 cents which that made me fell a little weaker on top of not being up big on the EURO trade. I peeled part after a 20 cents gain and the rest on a 45 cent gain leaving over 50 cents on the table.
-
You hit big on your first trade which gives you the back bone to keep on hitting and get the snow rolling. I made okay money today but I should have made 5 times more.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +263 net +242 shares 4200
Stock Futures: none
Forex: gross +32 net +27 contract: 1 full

No comments: