Marketgeometry

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Rest of this Weeks Big Mouth Stocks 7/31/2009

Tuesday 7/28/2009
Wednesday 7/29/2009
Thursday 7/30/2009
Friday 7/31/2009

If you add in Mondays Big Mouth Stocks, the week overall was a good one (mainly because of Mondays winners). The Month of July really sucked for this method of playing these. Maybe the trading gods helped me in a way by having my craziness month of my life happen now.
-
BTW - my daughter had to have surgery on her throat this week as an after effect to being incubated. Not fun at all and I added another 1000 miles to my car and lost a ton of sleep. The procedure was relatively successful and my daughter is back trying to go though rehab. Her face is nearly completely moving and her words are coming easier. One Day at a time.
-
One day everybodys life will be back to normal.

No comments: