Marketgeometry

Monday, August 3, 2009

No Big Mouth Stocks for Monday but some Forex


There was no big mouth stocks for today. I did look at the Forex markets for the first time in a month and the action is interesting. I write for the Trading Goddess blog site and my latest and only update for a month is here.
-
I would add to that post now by saying you should be long the EURO spot and if you are in the mood for riskier trades you could short the Loonie here and the Swiss Franc if it goes lower tomorrow.

2 comments:

Stock Tips said...

Hi This one is great and is really a good post. I think it will help me a lot in the related stuff and is very
much useful for me. Very well written I appreciate & must say good job.

Unknown said...

Why not? investing in SGX stocks using Intraday SGX Signals has given a lot return to investors. I will prefer stocks over forex.