Marketgeometry

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fridays Trade Review 4/24/2009

A crazy weekend of things for me - nearly forgot to put my Friday results up. Here there are and nothing to write home about about. Also there was no Big Mouth Stocks either.
-
Again, I can not understand my brain at all but a certain fun to trading has come back. It is weird how the mind works and I have little understanding of my at times.
-
I have been reading the book "The Daily Trading Coach". One of the things Brett said if you have a problem in trading - do something outside of trading to conquer that problem. I have too much fear in my trading so what did I do? I have a fear of heights and bungy jumped for the first time in my life. I am dealing with my fear outside of trading which I hope will help me deal with my fear inside of trading.
-
Any way the book is great and I would recommend buying a copy. You can click on the link to the right to go check it out.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +30 net +15 shares 3000
Stock Futures: gross +50 net +40 contracts 4
Forex: none

No comments: