Marketgeometry

Saturday, December 17, 2011

This weeks results 12/12/2011-12/16/2011

Dow Futures: - 18.04
Crude Futures: - 226.70
Russell Futures: none
Gold Futures: none
Stocks: none
----------------
net: -242.70
===========================
There has no would ha should ha could ha trades this week. I did miss a target in a fast market by one tick only to have my trailing stop get hit and my profit being less than 1/2 of the target. The last two weeks should have been good for me. This week just sucked. My results have sucked for about 5 weeks now. I need to do good when the market treats me good and I need to behave when it doesn't.
-
I am looking forward to getting this year over with.

2 comments:

Mike Illenberger said...

Hi,

How is it going? Me and another trader host a podcast together where we interview traders. We would like to invite you to be a guest on our podcast. It will be about a 20-30 min interview, we will also give you a few minutes to talk about your blog. We currently have a about 100k podcast subscribers on iTunes and we believe it can give you some exposure for your blog.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/trader-talk-mike-jason-by/id362022708

Best,
Mike

alternative investments said...

I too am looking forward to just getting the year over with. I really don't know how to play the whole Euro crisis and am basically sitting things out until there is more clarity. I am not trading as a full time job, so thankfully, I can chill forawhile until things settle down!