Marketgeometry

Monday, June 20, 2011

Maybe I am growing up - LOL

Sunday night and today I traded badly. I lost about 1575. I seldom lose of $400 in a given day. I am not happy about it. $500 of the lose was a trade I should have never took and had no reason other than wanting to make money.
-
For some reason, I am not super down - not breaking things - not yelling at my other half for no reason. Since Wednesday afternoon I have dropped about $2500. This years ago would put me in a depression for a couple of weeks. A couple of years ago I would be a prick for a few days. Last year I would be running around with a leave me alone sign. Today I am okay. Again I do not want to lose money. I am not happy I loss money. It would be great if I could have my money back. I also know if I took all my signals and traded correctly - I would have made mpney over the last week.
-
But today I am okay. I guess I am finally growing up at my age.

No comments: