Marketgeometry

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I am not dead yet but I tried to die - 5/14/2011

The last couple of weeks has been crazy. As I stated before I was going on vacation. My other half and I went to Hawaii for 8 days and it was great. Not being use to the heat and humidity was a bit of a problem but I love my time there.
-
The only problem is I made a near deadly mistake. I drank water out of a city fountain that the birds used more often than humans. I did this on the last day (thank god) and within days of being home, I could not keep anything in my system.
-
Over the course of the next 7 days, I lost 7 pounds, had a fever of 104.5 and was seeing things. At first it confused the doctors because each morning I had no fever but then my fever would peak at dinner. Really strange.
-
Anyway the doctors got me on Cipro and now I am better but still weak.
-
I did do a little trading over the course of these 3 weeks and as I have done for years - I try always to post my results.
-
Results-
---------
Futures: -127
Stocks day trades: +186
Stocks swing trades: -191
-------------
Total: -132 although I am sitting on a swing trade where I am up about $2000.
-
Hopefully I am back to a normal life again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been a member at here for a while and this is great stuff. Another guy to take a look at is the FFT guy, who called the market crash back in 2008. He is great and does videos of the ES and is bizarrely accurate. I have been a member there, and his stuff is AWESOME.

His site is over at http://www.forecastfortomorrow.com/Trading-Club

Very good, and clear cut guy who knows his stuff.

Just sayin, well worth a look.