Marketgeometry

Sunday, April 17, 2011

This weeks Results 4/11-4/15 and other crap

I wonder if I am ever going to get off the tread mill with my trading? About two years ago, any bit of trading improved has stopped and when I look at all my accounts P&L minus what I have paid for a few services - I am flat. Flat during two years of an incredible market boom including commodities. This is so stupid. I know that my daughters accident took a lot and I mean a lot out of me but still - I am pissed.
-
Results:
Crude futures: -231
Stock Futures: +90
Stocks: +142
------
Net: +1
-------------
I took a big lose in Crude Futures as my first trade of the week and was a wimp for the rest of the week as I fought back to get back to even.
-
I hate fucking IE - also. I can't edit my blog there anymore.

No comments: