Marketgeometry

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Last Weeks Results - bleeding continues 11/07/2010

Above was my major loss of the week. Too many times, when I get into a position, I get out too fast. So I thought put the order in and walk away. Two mistakes, I did not know I was going to get slipped 10 cents on a slow moving stock and I did not place a stop. A super stupid mistake.
-
I came back to see I was down big - a lot bigger than I normally would allow on this type of stock. It was an amazing fast move. Stupid - just plain stupid.
-
So on Thursday I went back to getting out of positions too fast. Both of my stock futures trades on Thursday would have been big winners only if I sat on my hands and respected my stops. Stupid - just plain stupid.
------------------------
The results:
------------
Monday:
Stocks: gross +87 net +70 shares 3400
------------
Tuesday:
Stocks: gross -743 net - 761 shares 3600
Crude Futures: gross -60 net -70 contracts 4
------------
Wednesday:
Stock Futures: gross -90 net -99 contracts 4
------------
Thursday:
Stock Futures: gross -70 net -89 contracts 8
------------
Net -949

No comments: