Marketgeometry

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I am not dead yet - 9/4/2010

It seems like my health issue note caused a lot of concern. It is not a life threatening issue at all. My blood pressure has gone crazy on me. Normally I am a happy camper if I get a reading around 118 over 78 but for a period of time my blood pressure dropped to 108 over 65. I felt like I was going to pass out all the time. Then I adjusted my meds and stuff I was taking and my blood pressure shot up to 140 over 88 and I felt like I was going to kill everyone. I adjusted things again and my readings for about 3 weeks were all over the board. It was driving my moods crazy. I could not think straight. I did not sleep well. And my body's reaction to stuff did not make sense.
-
For the last couple of days, my readings have been close to normal again. I hope the storm has passed. I am now going on vacation for a week so I hope that will do me some good. I am the type of person that wild swings in my blood pressure just destroys my ability to deal with life.
-
You can ask my other half on that - lol. I hope to get back to trading and blogging regularly in a couple of weeks. Thanks everyone for the concerns.