Marketgeometry

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Result for the Rest of the Week and Stewie 6/11/2010


I decided to join Stewie's clan. Why - my life is busy and I try to trade the same stocks over and over. I have my own system for the Big Mouth Stocks but they suck right now and the Big Mouth is talking more in lists than anything. So I hope Stewie and his chat gang will give me more ideas to look at on the go and in a manner I can trade off of with my schedule. Friday it worked that way for two trades - PXD and XEC. Seldom I would never look at them and both trades worked. You can check him out here. He is one of the good guys - a good trader, a hot wife and a new cute baby girl.
-
The Numbers:
Thursday:
Stocks: gross +30 net +25 shares 1000
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none
-
Friday:
Stocks: gross +177 net +166 shares 2200
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: