Marketgeometry

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nothing to Write Home about 2/12/2010



The top two charts are the Big Mouth stocks from Thursday and the other is from Friday. You could have done okay with RRC but the other two are nothing to write home about. Not that I ever write home anymore but that is a whole, new different story not to be talked about.
-
I traded on Wednesday between shoveling snow and it was crap. I had two trades that if I did not chicken out of them early would have been big wins. I do not know what to do about my trading. Life right now is really burning me out. It is hard just to find time to blog which I have pride myself on noting my every trade for over 3 years even during my daughters crisis.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +108 net +96 shares 2400
Stock Futures: gross -70 net -75 contracts 4
Forex: none

No comments: