Marketgeometry

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Trade Review and Big Mouth stock 9/18/2009

I nearly cried today. This was the first time since 7/6/2009 I had my full battle station up and running when the market open. It has been a long time. I am still putting the pieces of my life back together and trying to get focused on the markets again.
-
I had to first find my desk under two months of mail and newspapers and just shit. I spent the last week begining to update my stats. I still have a ton to go but I am slowly making process.
-
Guess what? - I made a trade today. I shorted the big mouth stock above. The details are on the chart. I still do not know how much or when I will trade but it is a start. I still have a ton of real work to catch up on.
-
It is just great to be back even if it is in a limited way. I hope I will have enough time to post on a regular basis.
-
The Numbers:
Stocks: gross +119 nets +117 shares 400.
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Where are you finding these pumps? Are you following a specific stock promoter / pumper?

This reminds me of the late 90s where 3 day pump and dumps in penny stocks was an easy game to play....

Denarii said...

I am talking about that Crazy Money program that is on every night at 6 EST - :).