Marketgeometry

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friday Trade Review 11/14/2008


Today I had very little time to watch the market. In fact, I had ten minutes here and ten minutes there, so I was looking for simple fast moves. Some how, I found to quick ones with out taking a loss. Both times, I was in the market for what it seemed like only a minute and made my goal of $100 both times. I wish trading was this easy everyday. A course in both cases if I sat on my hands and waited 10 minutes my profits could have been $400 a piece.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +105 net +100 shares 1000
Stock Futures: gross +100 net +95 contracts 2
Forex: none

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Denarii,

Nice work! I'm assuming your remodeling/construction project is the cause of your limited time again today? It seems like that thing has been going on for a year! You need to show us some pictures!

Good luck,

-AT

StockHunter said...

good job!