Marketgeometry

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Trade Review 10/21/2008

I finally had a good day. I caught the big mouth stock LINE for a $300 profit. I would have had more but I thought I had been filled short 1000 shares instead only 700. I covered 500 and by fat fingering I had a second 500 cover making me long on a falling stock. I did not mean to have the second order in on top of the fact it was the wrong size. That cost me $200. I had a couple more nice trades and a bunch of Break Evens.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +647 net +597 shares 10,000
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none - I keep missing some really great trades here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done today. I was able to cut my loss down to 1k. But I got trap again trying to short rimm after hour. We will see what tomorrow brings. I should just freaking bough apple instead. foolish me.

E,