Marketgeometry

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday Trade Review 9/26/2007


Very frustrating when this happens. I had buy stop on 69.01 for 30 minutes before it was filled. I expected the stock to run to new highs but went sideways for 20 minutes or so. I gave up and sold for a small profit. Minutes later the run started and then with the BSC news - it took off. I wanted to rise about 15 cents figuring I could take maybe 30 to 100 cents out of it. Crap.
-
That was the only trade worth talking about other than my post below. I had bought XHB as a swing trade but sold it because it was closing so weak.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -119 net -136 shares traded 3400
Stock Futures: none
Other futures: none
Forex: none

1 comment:

YoungChuck said...

Hehe, I was with ya on this trade. except I did not even cover my commisions. It sucks in hindsight but I would do it again. It should of caught a bid.

Andy from Glenn's room