Marketgeometry

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Rock 9/16/2007

I am having a hard time concentrating on my market home work tonight. Tomorrow is the day my lady and I like to celebrate. It is the 14th anniversary of our first date. I do not think I would have even tried to be a full time trader with out her pushing me. It has been a dream of mine for so many years but I kept on coming up with the reasons not to.
-
She is a great gal. We became friends as first before we became more. She is the only woman I had dated in my life that allowed me to be me. I can be a little strange at times, my humor is a little off color and I always love being a class clown. But she puts up with all my stuff and how I look at things. She lets me love her the way I want to love someone and I love the way she loves me back.
-
Our relationship has grown to a point where I know any problem I have, I can lean on her and she can do the same thing. I look at her as being my rock where I always know my back is covered.
-
We spend a lot of time together, even to the point where I just like goofing around with her at a Walmart or Home Depot on a Saturday afternoon - yet we are too very independent people. I know that if I am gone - she can take care of herself just fine and if she is gone, I can do just fine by myself too. Although the laundry might not get done as often but that is a whole another story.
-
It is great to have a partner in life that believes in so many of the same things in life as I do and will support me in so many ways as I would want to support her. I am truly blessed.
-
I love Miss Pookie - you are my one and only - you are my Rock.

No comments: