Marketgeometry

Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Trade Review 9/14/2007

Did not do much today. Cable guy was here and killed about half of the trading day. He found nothing wrong but replaced a bunch of cables and connections any way. I spent the morning trying to pick a top in the YM futures with no luck.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: none
Stock Futures: Gross -85 net -93 contracts 4
Other Futures: none
Forex: none
-
I do have a swing trade on in my day trading accounts. I am picking a double bottom in the housing ETF - XHB. I plan to review my monthly numbers this weekend. I bit late but hey I was at the beach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should read cluelessqtrader.blogspot.com in reference to your XHB trade, hopefully it works for you, but he sheds a little light on this subject in a recent post.

denarii said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
denarii said...

Thanks for the comment but I am not looking for a big trade out of this. Maybe a point or so and maybe I will be out by the Fed meeting. The trade is going very slowly. I expected much more of a deadcat bounce by now.