Marketgeometry

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday Trade Review









The details of the trades are on the charts. It was a pissy day for me. I felt like I lost a lot of money but only had 4 paper cuts. I missed the Big Mouth stocks - they did not pop at all on the open and only one about 10 minutes later.
-
I am traveling tomorrow on family business and the next day I will trade will be Thursday. I do not think I will be posting until then. See you all when I get back.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -110 net -123 shares traded 2400
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

4 comments:

fortypercent said...

you seem to trade a lot. i suggest that you take some positions and make some money.

Bluedog said...

Hey Dinarii,
You didn't do too bad on your P&L's considering the multiple losses. I liked the setup on MOS particularly. Too bad it plateaued. Take it easy and see you on Wallstreak.

-BD

Anonymous said...

DT,

I read your blog alot...thx for putting it out there.

Looking at your trades, the thing that jumps out at me is you are always buying the tops/restiance area and then stop-out shortly when the trade reverses some. Why do you not buy the pull-backs and sell the resistance areas? Your stop would be just below the lower support, so your risk is small and you have room to take profits or hang on for the home run breakout without getting stopped out.

Just a thought, I'd like to see you make more money for your efforts.

Good luck

OBAT said...

You had good entries. Things just did not work out today.