Marketgeometry

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Big Mouth is Back I hope 9/19/2007






The 3 charts above are all Big Mouth stocks. They finally looked like they were going to wake up after he stated the bull is back. Very few of his buys have worked as shorts this summer. It happened the same way last year.
-
I had orders in for all 3 but only got filled on one. I need to dust my brain off on how to game these again. There was no pop in 2 of them that caused me to missed them. I think I need to be more aggressive again and place maybe at 1/4 position on an open trade and fill it the position out if there is a pop.
-
I did caught a part of GLS but it was not the true open. I noticed after getting filled, the spreads were crazy so a little voice in my head told me to take a small profit and get out. After the real open pop, I chased the stock down but did not get filled. I totally forgot there is no uptick rule anymore. Damn.
-
The numbers:
Stock: Gross +144 Net +121 shares traded 4300
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none
-
I made more trades today than in a while. I have been fighting a bad ear inflection since I came back from the shore. Most have gotten it from Charlie the Starkist Tuna. It is hard to trade every time you move your head and the room spins.

No comments: