Marketgeometry

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tuesday Trade Review 9/25/2007

My best trade of the day was my previous post. I am really tired so I am going to make this short. I also spent 3 hours working on my computer trying to make everything play nice together. I would hate to buy another one. There was plenty of good trades out there even with the markets being so flat. I just could not get myself in the right place at the right time. The computer did not help and then I was so pissed. Only good is after I cleaned it - it seems to be working fine.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -45.41 net -59.41 shares traded 2800
Stock Futures: gross +80 net + 75 contracts 2
Other futures: none
Forex: none
-
Regardless of these types of days - it is still much better than going to the office.

No comments: