Marketgeometry

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday Trade Review 9/18/2007


Days like this prove to me, I have a lot to learn. After many hours of boredom, once the Fed hit, I just could not react or think in any manner to do anything. I lost a little on trying to pick a top in the YM's early this morning and then minutes after the Fed announcement, I tried getting short. The short would have worked for about 50 Dow points but it would not fill. After that, I just watched things, like a dumb dog watching a kid eating an ice cream cone.


I believe LVS should stop soon. I took at couple of shots at it and lost $75. I will be looking at it again tomorrow.
-
I am right now dieing of a 1000 paper cuts. My head is just not working well with this market. Very painful process. I am only down about $300 this month but I guess because I am now trading fulltime - it feels more like being down $5000.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: Gross -71 net -75 shares traded 200
Stock Futures: Gross -60 net -64 contracts 2
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: