Marketgeometry

Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday Trade Review


My first swing trade is this account for a long while. Playing a double bottom in the Home Builders thinking it would rally into the Fed meeting. It rally but not as much as I thought it was going to. I was hoping for a 1 to 1 1/2 points on the trade and took 1/2.


My favorite steel was showing support at 40 so I bought with a tight stop and got stopped. Thank God because it fell for a long time afterwords.


It looked like the Ag-chemicals were going to pull it together earlier in the day, so I went long AGU on a break above 49.10 to HOD but after seeing the general market and other Ag-chemicals fail at that time, I chickened out. It could have been a good trade.


Last trade, I tried to buy a pull back. I just really screwed it up as I stated on the chart. After this trade, I had not been feeling good today or all weekend long so a took a long afternoon nap.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: Gross +202 net +182 shares traded 4000
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: