Marketgeometry

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Morning Thoughts 9/13/2007

A lot of frustration right now. My Internet connection is really flaky right now and the tech guy is not going to show until tomorrow. The people of the phone think it is my modem but I checked with my neighbors and they had problems also.
-
Frustration number 2 is I printed my IB monthly statement. I print all my monthly statements and go through all the trades compiling my stats. I also do a mental review of the trades and if anything hits me weird - I go back to the chart and try to figure out what went wrong. The frustration is they changed their format and columns on the report and it is even harder to figure out now.
-
Frustration number 3 today is I got up early today. Many times the market seems to start a trend somewhere between 7 and 8 am EST. There was a lot of support at 13300 and the market was trading between 13305 and 13315. I was planning to buy one contract at 13305 and another at 13300 with a stop at 13290. The market did not trade under 13310 and then took off without me.
-
Time to got more coffee.

No comments: