Marketgeometry

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wednesday Trade Review 9/12/2007

This is going to be a short post. I just got my Internet connection back after being down for an hour and on and off for the two hours before that. Really did little trading because that. I need to go working out because when I lost my Internet connection I thought one of my orders was still out there. What then I found out was that the order I enter was so screwed up it never filled. Dummy me but the sad thing it would have been a good trade.
-
I love how the Trading Gods play with you. One day you get a gift, another they take something away and still another day they tease you. (All tongue in cheek - I am totally responsible all that goes on in my accounts).
-
The Numbers:
Stocks: Gross +37 net +28 shares traded 1400
Stock Futures: none
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: