Marketgeometry

Sunday, May 13, 2012

This weeks Results 5/7/2012-5/11/2012

Russell Futures: +51.96
Dow Futures: -83.04
Euro Futures: -79.94
Crude Futures: +29.32
Stocks: -149.38
-------------------
Nets:  -231.08
===========================
I allowed myself to mentally screw myself and my results were crap because of them.  I made one good futures trade this week and that was the quickly on Sunday night. I had one good stock trade and that was the US Steal one for 20 cents. The rest were: a got me out I have a profit costing me a large gain, two stupid counter-trend trades costing me enough, four trades were I had my stop too close and a trade I should not have been one because I did not have the time to watch it.
-
I would love a week were regardless if I made money or not - I entered where I should have, I kept my stops where they should have been and I got out when either a good profit was hit or when the reason for being in the trade was no longer valid. One other thing - each trade was with the correct size.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Proper trade execution is the hardest thing to learn.

Just hang in there...