Marketgeometry

Sunday, May 22, 2011

This weeks Results 5/16/2011-5/20/2011



Above are 3 charts of the July Crude Futures. If you waited and watch and waited until the setups formed - crude presented really great trades this week - 1 on Wednesday, 1 on and Thursday and a bunch on Friday. I was not watching on Wednesday. Thursday I was stupidly wasting time on the Dow Futures when the the Thursday trade happened. On Friday, I watched carefully and took the trade on the break of 99. Unfortunately, I did not size up and I could not move my target stops before getting filled. I made $400 when I should have made a lot more. I was not watching during the bounce.
-
I had an okay week for myself. I made made $400 from the crude trade and $300 on a stock trade but wasted a lot of money doing stupid trades on bad setups in the Dow Futures.
-
Again as always - I would have had a much better week if I attacked when I should have attack and SAT ON MY HANDS. I really need a person to help me sit on my hands.
-
The results:
Crude Futures: +543
Dow Futures: -405
Stock Trades: +321
----------------------
Total: +459

No comments: