Marketgeometry

Saturday, May 15, 2010

YHOOOOOOOO 5/14/2010

I was far from being perfect but after the day I had on Thursday - I am more than glad to take it. YHOO was the Big Mouth Stock on Friday. It had news out that I did not know would over take the Big Mouth Effect. I decided to short it anyway but I waited until it showed some topping formation. Once it traded between 16.50 and 16.65 - I shorted on a break of 16.50. I bounced back into the range where then I double my position when it broke 16.50 again.
-
Now I should have been short a lot more shares and I played it safe but money is money. I also made a small trade in the futures.
-
The Numbers:
Stocks: gross +441 net +421 shares 4000
Stock Futures: gross +100 net +95 contract 4
Forex: none

1 comment:

Jules said...

Bravo, Denarii! :-)