Marketgeometry

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Friday Trade Review 6/5/2009

Above is the only big mouth stock of the day. Trying to play it would have been very hard. I had so orders in but did not get filled and then my attempts at the long side did not do any thing.
-
My results continue to be dead in the water. I am trying to go slow to heal my brain and get back into the swing of things. As you can see my bread and butter plays "big mouth stocks" have sucked for weeks. They go thru this a couple of times a year. The last major time before was about 4 weeks around last Thanksgiving. At times, it is hard to get into the lemming's brain.
-
Need to stay positive and work thru this time.
-
Anyway, a wimpy gain on wimpy trading is still a gain. It is the weekend - time for some more endless painting.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross +85 net +55 shares 6000
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none

No comments: