Marketgeometry

Monday, December 29, 2008

Pain in my Pants 12/29/2008

I am trying to focus but while playing racket ball I got hit at full speed where a guy does not want to get hit. It took me 15 minutes to get to my feet. Now after some Vicodin, I am too stoned too think but my balls are still in serious pain. Add to that, my wife is singing her favorite out loud her favorite "Bread" song over and over. I need to go to bed.
-
The numbers (like anyone really gives a rats ass about them):
Stocks: gross -8 net -38 shares 5500
Stock futures: none
Forex: none
-
F-it. I am going to tell a joke.
Two old men sitting on a park bench.
One says to the other - "I went to the Doctor yesterday"
The other - "What for?"
"I have fluid on my knee"
"So what did the doctor tell you to do??"
"He said - Aim better"

No comments: