Marketgeometry

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tuesday Trade Review 3/4/2008

My head is still all fucked up from yesterday. I did not trade well today. I had more problems pulling the trigger than normal. I did not see clear places to trade. IB kept on going in and out then it crashed for about an hour while the market made it big rally.
-
I made a couple of trades for my retirement account but even those I felt I screwed up.
-
And on top of all of this, my heart was broken today - Brett Farve retires after having one of his best seasons. It just sucks. I thought he had maybe two or three years left in him.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: gross -505 net -543 shares traded 4400 (I blow out a swing trade that was going badly)
Stock Futures: gross +40 net +35 contracts 2
Other Futures: none
Forex: none

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did not see clear places to trade today because ... THERE WEREN'T ANY! I thought it was just me ....

Unknown said...

why do you preface every post with "I'm not feeling right today"? If that is your excuse to lose money, more power to you. It kinda gets old after a while and you'd think you'd learn to not trade when you aren't feeling right.

Bluedog said...

That sucks about Brett Favre. I wonder if he's claiming retirement to get more $$$ on a renewed contract?