Marketgeometry

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday Trade Review


This is my big MISSED TRADE of DAY. I get so pissed off at myself. I saw the first signal a minute late. The bid/ask was 32.00/32.04. I put in an order at 32.02. At that moment it moved to 32.02/32.05 so I moved to 32.04 and then it raced off with out me. I missed the second entry the same way. In fact I missed a lot of entries today and to my frustration, many of them would have been good.

This is just messy trading by me. I chased this one when the stock was already 15 cents above my entry point. My stop was too close.

This was my bonehead play of the day. I pick a stock up at the right time. As soon as it looked like it was moving fast, I moved my stop up too fast and got hit and lost out on a big opportunity.
I forgot to put my points on this stock. I entered CROX about 1:37 at 58.26 after a big seller on 58.25 was taken out. A few minutes later, it popped up and I move my stop to BE where i has taken out just before 2 o'clock.
-
This was a frustrating day that I really beat myself up on. I only needed one of the good trades to make this day a good day. I just want to pull $500 dollars out a day. So many near misses, it drives me crazy. I have so many of these days it is not fun.
-
Maybe I can smart labeling my trades - one for each day - The day of the day, the bonehead trade of the day and the missed trade of the day.
-
The numbers:
Stocks: Gross +6 net -2 shared traded 1600
Stock Futures: none
Forex: none



No comments: