Marketgeometry

Monday, May 14, 2007

What we got here is "Failure" to pull the trigger - 5/14/2007



I am really running out of ways to beat myself up. Again I had 3 big mouth stocks to short. Nothing is the premarket. Any stocks I look at going too crazy. So I setup my orders getting ready for the opening. I had 500 share short of KCI 47.90 and another at 48.00. I had a 1000 share short of MEND at 21.40 and the same at 21.50 plus 500 at 21.45. I had a 2000 short of SIX at 6.31, 6.33 and 6.36. What I mean be had is, each of those orders were filled in and saved. I just had to hit transmit and they would be in. I submitted the 21.45 of MEND and the 3 SIX orders. Had no guts for the otherorders, even thou the stars seemed to have aligned in a way they could be great trades. The open hits and I get filled the 500 of MEND. I watch with my finger on the enter button for KCI click up to my price. In a flash, it was too late. Went to MEND. Had my finger on the magic button. It looked like I would miss again but wait a sudden bounce and if I had my orders in - I would have been filled. You can look at the charts for the results. Please - anyone who reads this - leave some really nasty comments to get me so pissed off tomorrow - I will hit the magic button and win or lose - be in the game.
-
The numbers - gross +105, net 100, shares traded 1000

No comments: