Marketgeometry

Monday, April 23, 2007

Building the battle station

I believe like The Donald, you can own enough real estate - by that I mean screen space. Today my 3rd 24 inch monitor arrived and was put into place. Over the course of 18 months, I knew if I was ever going to be serious about trading I felt I needed a new set of toys. So I started upgrading and upgrading. I start with one okay computer and one really piece of junk along with two 19 TV monitors. So piece by piece, I built my workspace. I got two new computers with one being a dual core, 3 24 inch windscreen monitors, a good printer, a very nice chair and installed new lights so I could see what I was doing. I truly believe if you are going to make it in this business, you need the right tools and something nice to sit on that does not make your butt fall to sleep.
-
Ps - I may be greedy and buy another 24 inch monitor and stack them but please don't tell my wife yet.

1 comment:

Dinosaur Trader said...

Denarii,

Invest in your workspace... you might as well since you'lll be spending a lot of time there.

I'm thinking about getting a new chair myself. Back trouble and my current chair is a piece of crap.

Good luck getting that extra purchase by the wife!

-DT